A full time opportunity has arisen for a Heavy Diesel Mechanic with experience in heavy haulage and road transport vehicles to become part of the CRV Equipment team.
The team at CRV Equipment Ltd are heavy machinery & diesel specialists based in Wanganui who have serviced clients locally and in the wider regions for over 30 years.
We support a range of different industries and specialise in a range of vehicles and equipment including light vehicles, heavy diesel trucks, plant, earth moving, construction and agricultural machinery both in our dedicated workshop and at our customers’ sites. Our mission is to lead the diesel & heavy machinery service industry through our specialised knowledge & technical expertise, our strong networks, and class-leading service matched with honest and reliable communication. A friendly and hardworking company, we pride ourselves on looking after our staff and ensuring a safe, healthy and friendly working environment. We can guarantee that no day will be the same!
Our business has some great opportunities for a self-motivated, qualified diesel mechanic / technician with proven experience in the repair and maintenance of heavy haulage vehicles. If you have a high level of technical skill, enjoy varied repair and mechanical work, are able to manage and run your own jobs, likes to work as a team player, is highly focused on customer service and maintaining client relationships, we want to hear from you!
The qualified person should possess the following;
- Qualifications in Automotive Heavy Engineering / Diesel Mechanics
- 5+ Years trade qualified experience repairing and maintaining heavy commercial vehicles within the road transport and heavy haulage industries
- Full licence & current Class 2 licence (HT & Wheels/Tracks/Roller licence would be an advantage)
- Prior understanding and experience of mechanical, hydraulic and electrical systems
- Prior experience fault finding and managing own jobs from start to finish
- Is willing to work paid overtime hours and is available for on-call breakdown rosters, if required
- Is willing to work in a field service role and or be based in our workshop
- Be highly customer focused and has proven abilities to maintain client relationships (understanding that customer service is a vital ingredient to a well run workshop)
- Is physically fit, has a willingness to upskill, has a good work ethic and is safety focused
- A vision to make this a long-term appointment
In return CRV Equipment Limited will offer a competitive hourly rate and overtime opportunities, dependent on your proven expertise and prior experience, and will provide a safe and friendly working environment, with opportunities to upskill and broaden your already established expertise.
Full Time – Heavy Diesel Mechanic
Wanganui – New Zealand
Send a current CV to:
Apply for the position by emailing a current cv or resume to email@example.com. To discuss aspects of the role further contact Thomas Lavin on 06 348 7860.
All applications will be held in strict confidence.
All applicants must have New Zealand residency or a New Zealand working visa permit.
To find out more information about what we do go to:
CRV EQUIPMENT LIMITED
5 Pacific Place, Wanganui 4500 New Zealand